- Serrated front cutting edge delivers aggressive digging and added break-out force
- Unique, aggressive rock dam means huge productivity increase & better performance
- Rock dam allows continued digging while keeping existing rocks in bucket from spilling
- Rock dam gives huge productivity increases and less transit time or trips to rock pile
- Open back design allows enhanced operator visibility of cutting edge and bucket load
- HD main frame square tubing engineered for large loaders and tough work environments
- Unique rear roll-back and front lip design (i.e. “rock dam”) hold rocks in while digging to increase productivity
- Open bucket design allows dirt to fall through bottom, sifting out rocks & debris quickly and easily
- Tough cross member supports and gusseted teeth add rigidity and strength for durability on today’s jobsites
- Unique flat-bottom design performs well as land plane to smooth out surfaces and rough grade jobsites
Can be use on any of our Skid-Steers.
Call To Reserve. Ask About Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Rates.
Category: Skid Steer Attachments