- Clean and Powerful Excavator with Kubota’s Automatic Regeneration System automatically burns accumulated particulate matter (soot) in the DPF muffler to keep the muffler clean for longer operation.
- 2-Pump Load-Sensing Hydraulic System improves the overall smoothness of operations when using front attachments.
- Tight Tail Swing and Compact Machine Width. The contoured tight tail design created by the shorter rear overhang, the KXO8O has excellent stability, can handler a wider range of loads, and can work in more restrictive spaces. The compact 7’2.6″ width of the undercarriage makes it ideal for working in close conditions.
- Industrial Digging Force. The KX080-4S2 elevated productivity levels are certain with the combination of 14,660 lbs bucket force and 8,554 arm forces for powering thru compacted soil.
- Auto-shift system enables automatic travel shift from high to low depending on traction effort and terrain.
- Two Pattern Selection System can shift control styles.
Kubota KX080 Power Utility Excavator
Powerful and easy to operate, the KX080-4S2 is also environmentally friendly, making it the number one choice for all your power utility excavation jobs.
- 20,000 LBS
- 67 HP
- 30 Gallon Tank – Diesel
- Hydraulic Angle Blade
- Buckets: 24″ & 36″ Tooth Buckets, 48″ Smooth Bucket
- Dig Depth: 15 Feet
LOWBOY DELIVERY AVAILABLE
Contact us for info on our Daily, Weekly and Monthly rates.
Please give us a call to reserve. (406) 297-7550