The Bosch 11304 Brute Breaker hammer–totally portable–operates on a 115-volt, AC/DC, 15 amp outlet or 2,500-watt generator. The hammer’s grease-packed gearbox and hammer mechanism eliminates the uncertainty of job site lubrication, and its shock-mounted handles absorb vibration to reduce operator fatigue. The unit delivers a hammering output of 1,340 beats per minute. The handle span is 23-1/2 inches, while the unit itself has a length of 29-3/4 inches, body depth of 5-3/4 inches, and weight of 66-1/2 pounds.
- The plug-in-anywhere hammer–does not need a compressor
- Total portability: operates on 115/120-volt, AC/DC, 15 amp outlet or 2,500-watt portable generator
- ServiceMinder brush system shuts off the Brute Breaker when brush replacement, lubrication, or preventative maintenance is needed
- Grease-packed gearbox and hammer mechanism eliminate uncertainty of job site lubrication
- Shock-mounted handles absorbs vibration to reduce operator fatigue
- 2-way tool retainer accepts standard 1-1/8-inch hex, air-tool steel with retaining collar of Bosch internal locking combo steel
- Rating: 120 volts AC/DC
- Amps: 15 amps
- No-load beats per minute: 1,400 bpm
- Impact energy: 43 ft./lbs.
- Length: 29-3/4 inches
- Weight: 64 lbs.
- Cord length: 12 feet