Many heavy-duty heaters only have an on/off switch, but not the Dr. Infrared Heater DR-PS11524. This heater offers an adjustable thermostat knob that allows you to find the perfect heat level for your space. The thermostat ranges from 40 to 100 degrees F.
Dr. Infrared Heater Portable Heater Benefits
- Portable Heating: Heavy-duty 10-inch wheels and stand allow for simple transport to different job sites. Place this electric heater exactly where you need it and angle it to direct high-powered heat into your space.
- Heavy-Duty Heating: Heavy-duty steel frame stands up to even the toughest work environments. It’s a popular choice for use in warehouses, construction sites, garages, barns and more.
- Fan-Only Mode: Enjoy comfort all year round by turning off the heat function and circulate air around your space.
- Safety Guards: Guards on the input and output ends to avoid burns.
- Finned Heating Elements: This design propels warm air into your space more effectively.
- Overheat Protection: Thermal cutoff switch automatically turns the heater off if the internal parts start to overheat.
Note: The Dr. Infrared Heater Salamander Construction is a single-phase hardwired 240-volt heater.