The ChoreMaster® Series come with a Mi-T-M OHV engine and are designed to provide maximum power for contractors and electrical back-up for power outages.
Engine: Mi-T-M OHV engine low-oil shutdown engine · Recoil starting system · Automatic idle control
Alternator: Brushed 120V/240V alternator · Copper and aluminum windings · Total harmonic distortion (THD) less than 6%
Frame: Low profile, compact design · Wraparound frame with 1-inch steel tubing · Wheel kit with tires and rubber gripped handles
Components: Easy-access and protected control panel with magnetic circuit breakers and GFCI-protected receptacles · Large low-tone mufflers · Engine on/off switch · Fuel shut-off valve · DC/battery charging
Noise level tested at seven meters (75% load). Rating represents minimum noise level rating.
- Max. AC Output: 6000 watts
- Rated AC Output: 5500 watts
- Receptacles: (2) 120V, 20A GFCI duplex, (1) 120V, 30A twist lock, (1) 120V/240V, 30A twist lock
- Displacement/ Engine: 389cc Mi-T-M OHV
- Cont. Amps (120V/240V): 45.8/22.9
- Frequency/Voltage: 60Hz/120V/240V
- Max. Amps (120V/240V): 50.0/25.0
- Circuit Breakers: (1) Main circuit breaker, (2) 20A circuit breaker, single pole, (1) 10A DC breaker
- Rated Speed: 3600 RPM
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 gallons
- Run Time (at full load): 6.5 hours
Weights & Dimensions
- Net Weight: 180 lbs.
- Length: 39.1 in.
- Width: 28.7 in.
- Height: 30.6 in.